Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wow! 2010! Is it pronounced two thousand and ten or just twenty ten? I prefer twenty ten. It has a good ring to it. I spent New Year's with Javier, my cat, and my couch. I had a couple of beers and some bubbles. The ball dropped and I fell asleep.

In three days I will be twenty-nine and a half! It is hard to believe I am going to be 30 this year! How time flies. There is still so much I want to do. I have no regrets about my life so far, but this year I am going to look at life in a different light. I will be smarter in my personal decisions and make myself, family and friends the priority. I am not going to make any New Year's resolutions because I just want to enjoy life and maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.

As Abe Lincoln once said, "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."

Make 2010 an unforgettable year. I know I will.

Love,
Becky

No comments: