Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Autumn Lee

On Sunday, my friend and coworker Autumn Lee was whitewater rafting with her family on the McKenzie River when her raft overturned. She became trapped under a log. She was finally set free and brought to shore by her 2 siblings, where CPR was administered until emergency crews arrived. Autumn, a mother of 6, was transported to the nearest hospital. She is in critical condition and on life support.

Autumn Lee has worked for Willamette Valley Vineyards for 11 years. She is passionate about everything she does. I admire her in so many ways and miss her. We are all praying for her and her family. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so very sorry to here the tragic news about Autumn. I have had the pleasure of speaking with Autumn on the phone for several years when she would call and let me know of the of the latest Willamette Valley Vineyard releases. My prayers will be with Autumn and her family.

Alan