Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I really was born with a suitcase in my hand

What is your signature look? Do you always wear a baseball cap? A ponytail? The color black? Bright neon colors? Dresses? Shorts? Jeans and a white shirt?

Someone (you know who you are) pointed out tonight that apparently my signature look is a suitcase in my hand...oh yeah and boots. Well these boots are made for walking and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna stomp Sauv Blanc grapes too.

So the story continues. I guess I really was born with a suitcase in my hand. Some children grow up needing a security animal or a blanket, but my item of choice was obviously a suitcase. Stay tuned for pictures of me and my suitcase. It's a new game at work. Maybe I should name my suitcase. Any suggestions? Maybe Shoe It or Cue It? Sauvey? Wisco?

No comments: