Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hug-A-Thon

I am taking it one day at a time. Work is keeping me busy and I am trying to refocus on all the positive things I have going in my life.

One of my favorite things to do each day (except Sundays) is checking the mail. Nowadays it is rare to receive anything in the mail besides bills or junk mail. So I am asking each and every one of you who reads this blog to take a few minutes out of your day to Mail Me A Hug. All you have to do is write on a piece of paper the word HUG and mail it to me. You can type it, scribble it or whatever. But I guarantee that, that little piece of paper will brighten my day.

For 44 cents, a piece of paper and an envelope help brighten up my day. To participate in the Becky Rochester Hug-A-Thon, send your HUGS to the following address:

Willamette Valley Vineyards
Att: Becky Rochester
8800 Enchanted Forest Way SE
Turner, OR 97392

HUGS
Becky

No comments: