Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Home sweet home?

I just got home from the airport, and I am happy to report that I had an uneventful, I guess you could say boring trip home. Besides my flight in Minneapolis taking off a half an hour late and me almost missing my boarding in Denver due to looking at the Portland time on my computer, it was smooth as ice. My flight from Denver arrived early in Portland, the shuttle was there to pick me up and there wasn't any traffic on the drive home.

Javier is glad I am back in Oregon and so am I. Is this my home sweet home? I don't have the answer to that question just quite yet. One thing is for sure: I am a local. The gals at Dutch Bros. have my medium black coffee waiting for me in the morning, I know some shortcuts around the area and I have a local gym.

My trip back to WI was short. Mother Nature got in the way of my Chicago trip so I didn't get to see Korinne or Mary. Sorry ladies! Next time. I spent too much time working for a vacation, but it is what it is. I got to see lots of my family and friends, share Willamette Valley Vineyards wine, eat Big Al's pizza and drink Wisconsin beer, grill brats and watch the Packer game (wish they would have won), go to a baby shower, go to the movies with my parents and I found my missing box of clothes!

I love you all very much. Sorry to those of you who I didn't get a chance to see while I was home. Next time or you are always welcome to come out for a visit.

No comments: