Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Willamette Valley Vineyards is headed to the coast for Newport Seafood & Wine Festival 2010

This weekend I will experience first hand what all the buzz and excitement is about the Newport Seafood & Wine Festival. The festivities begin Friday and end on Sunday.

This year's theme: The Grape Wild West. If you are headed to the coast, make sure to stop by the Willamette Valley Vineyards booth, I mean JB's Saloon, and say hello. I will be be pouring our award-winning wines Saturday and Sunday. It should be a hoof kicking, barn dancing good time.

Click here to go to Newport Seafood and Wine Festival website.

My biggest challenge is figuring out which boots to wear. Because you know I love my boots. Maybe instead of Backswing Becky, my nickname should be Becky Boots.

No comments: