Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dead plant on deck violation?

Today I received a dead plant on deck violation from my apartment complex. All I could do was laugh! Laugh, laugh, laugh and then take pictures of course. Have they seen all the crap other residents keep outside on their decks? This is the only thing that is on my deck and sadly enough I killed it.

The letter states:

"In an effort to maintain the highest level of curb appeal and keeping the appearance of the community brand new, we encourage our residents to follow the patio/deck policy as outlined in your lease.

The following violation has been observed: Dead Plants on deck

There is a $50 fine for patio/deck violations. However, as a courtesy we will waive the fine if corrective action is by Friday, February 19th, 2010 and no other violations occur within 30 days of this notice."

Oh, how nice. What corrective action am I supposed to take? Try to revive the plant? Throw it away? This place kills me. I will stop right here and bite my lip.

I am looking to buy a condo in Portland. If you see anything cute and reasonable, let me know.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will need to find a place without a plant code, Green Thumb.