Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

What a weekend!

Where to start? Saints win! Rogue Brewery tour! Parents in town! Sunny weather! I heart Oregon! Rachel Stoller engaged!

Full of exclamation marks!!! I am not a fan of exclamation marks. I edit them from all the the winery advertisements. Just ask the direct sales staff.

I had a wonderful weekend with my family. My Mom and Dad went to Willamette Valley Vineyards and met Jim Bernau. Thanks Jim for spending time with my family and educating them about the wine industry. They enjoyed it.

Off to the coast where we went on the Rogue Brewery tour. So much fun. Thanks Chris! You kept it funny and real. The beers were fantastic.

Our Coho Cottage at Beverly Beach was amazing and the relaxing nights went too quick. The weekend was filled with good beer, seafood, wine, ice cream and company. I could get used to this.

No comments: