Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

It gets better...

I looked over my lease agreement and there is nothing about what I can and cannot have on my deck. So I went to the leasing office to make a complaint. Don't they have better things to do then to give me a violation for a dead plant? I asked them where this violation was in my lease agreement. She looked over my lease and said there were a few pages missing. She checked my file and there was nothing in there. It appears they added all of this new rules and restrictions after I had moved in. 

Now there are rules about how many plants you can have, color of furniture, lights, etc. For those of you who know me, I would never live in a place that controls color and style. I never signed off on that, so I put the dead plant back on my deck. Take that!

No comments: