Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

There are lots of fish in the ocean...

There are lots of fish in the ocean, but that doesn't mean that they are easy to catch. Could it be that I am fishing in the wrong ocean? Or maybe I am just using the wrong bait?

I am far beyond the catch of the day and am looking for the big fish. Catching the big fish takes a lot of hardwork, patience and the ability to shake off a few close catches.

I recently signed up for Match.com. Yes I know. Why would I do that, right? Well, mostly because I was curious to see who else was on there and also because I am new to Oregon and have no other way to meet people my age. I have decided to keep this part of my life blog free. At least for now.

So here I am. Almost 30 and single. Does it scare me? Not really, but having someone to share your life with or on a simplier note a good bottle of wine with over dinner makes it that much more enjoyable. I look forward to having that again in the near future. As for now I will continue to cast away.

No comments: