Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

My blog posted on Portland Winterhawks Blog - OregonLive.com

I was wondering why my Google Analytics page views were up until I did a little research and found a link to my blog on the Portland Winterhawks Blog on Oregonlive.com. It is crazy how my blog has grown and the number of random people who stumble upon it.

Top 5 Strangest Google keyword searches that have led people to my blog:
1. Vintage high heel rubber boots (Do they make these? I would have worn them.)
2. Coors light headache (my 29th birthday post)
3. Give n' Gobble
4. My hands look like grandmas
5. I am a slob

Here is the link to the Winterhawks Blog with the link to my blog under "Fans writing about their experiences at the game Saturday."
Links, including more Giants-Winterhawks Portland Winterhawks Blog - OregonLive.com

No comments: