Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Things Wednesday

Each Wednesday I am going to post things that I am thankful for.

Today I am thankful for...

1. Ocarina iPhone app for bringing out my musical talents and providing me with 20+minutes of stupid fun.
2. Don Crank, Assistant Winemaker at Willamette Valley Vineyards, for taking time out of his busy work schedule to forklift certify three women. His patience, sense of humor and knowledge of safety is much appreciated.
3. The good news my mother received of negative biopsy results for her second biopsy. That means she only has to have a lumpectomy on one side and a little radiation and she should be back to new.
4. Brent being home from traveling and for having the coffee maker set to brew for me at 5:00 AM this morning. Coffee...mmm.
5. Windshield wipers. There is even a documentary about the invention (Blinking Eye Wiper) called "Flash of Genius".

No comments: