Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tasmania Take Two

What a crazy few weeks it has been. All I can say is life is unpredictable. My life seems to be the most unpredictable of anyone I know. At least I can provide entertainment for my friends and family. So after one day back in Chicago, I felt like I had made a huge mistake. I know. I know. What were you thinking?

So after speaking to the Cellar Manager and Winemaker, they are willing to let me come back and work vintage. Luckily the harvest has been delayed and I will make it back in time to start. I left because of him but I should have stayed for me. You see, life keeps throwing me curve balls and I keep striking out. Each time this happens, I always seem to make it through. I too will make it through this. I am going to make sure that I have the best time ever and keep a positive outlook on life. When this harvest commences, I will have learned more about winemaking, about myself and hopefully about life.

I love my family and my friends. Thank you for your support and open ears. To my family--I promise to try harder with you all and let's get R Little Winery up and running!

No comments: