Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Do I Stay or Do I Go Now?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009
In the land down under, I am feeling a bit down under. After finding out my boyfriend who is also my bestfriend has been cheating on me since November, I have been on an emotional rollercoaster. Do I seriously have such bad luck? I am literally numb and in shock. Of all the things that could happen to me, this is the last one I thought possible. Especially since I have travelled around the world to live and work with the guy. I am not sure what I will do when he arrives this week.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009
He arrived on Wednesday and I let him have it. I am so angry at him and sad. I don't know if I can make it through the harvest. Harvest is my favorite time of the year and I want to make sure that if I stay I will be able to do the job 100% and still have fun.

Saturday, February 28, 2009
Well, my emotional side got the best of me and I re-booked my ticket home for Sunday, March 1st. I hope I am making a good decision. I am sad to walk away from an opportunity like this. I have made friends with the most amazing people.

Sunday, March 1, 2009
Gabby, Lis and Andries drove me to the Launceston airport at 4:30 AM so I could catch my flight to Sydney. I did my best not to cry as I said goodbye to everyone and walked away. Now what?

No comments: