Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow day


Yesterday I decided that I am a fair weather commuter. Pouring rain, big trucks and zero visibility = NO FUN! Then this morning I woke up and there was snow and ice on the ground. Sorry Wisconsin, I definitely don't miss the snow. Yes. I know I have a bumper sticker on the back of my two wheel drive Nissan Xterra that says "I love snow", but that is really just me being sarcastic.

This morning I got ready for work, jumped in my car and started on my way to work. Let's just say I would have been better off throwing on my hockey skates and skating to work. About a half a mile down the road my car slid through a stop and decided to do a mini doughnut. I took that as a clear sign that I should just stay home.

I find it funny that when it snows here, people go outside and take pictures. In Wisconsin, we go outside and shovel.

Stay warm and safe.
Becky Rochester

No comments: