Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Give Thanks

Give thanks each and every day. Eat fabulous meals, drink expensive wines and be thankful for all that you have. One thing I miss most about traveling with my two suitcases and working the most strenuous job ever is that I was able to live with less and appreciate more. I literally made around $5 US dollars per hour, worked 12 hours a day in the utmost undesirable conditions: lightening, rain, cold, dark, CO2 and still left with a smile on my face. I met some of the coolest people from around the world, learned all about wine and saw some of the most beautiful places in the world!

It seems as though I have been caught up in stuff and truly forgotten what matters most. Journey through life and live each day like it is a holiday. Set your table with your most expensive china, call up an old friend or write a letter just because it is Tuesday, wear your new shirt, but most importantly give thanks each day.

No comments: