Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a smart, funny, attractive, non-cheating, wine drinking, athletic, non-smoking, cuddly, not afraid of commitment, adventure seeking, good-hearted man. Is that too much to ask? Apparently these days it is. It seems like the biggest challenge in my life is dating. I have a good career, great family, awesome friends but am lacking on the relationship side.

Santa...out of all my friends, I didn't think I would be one of the last to get married. But there are just a few of us left. Maybe it is because I never catch the bouquet at the wedding? Or maybe I am too picky? Nah! Or maybe I just spend too much time with the wrong men? Ding. Ding. Ding.

Who knows. For now I am going to enjoy some me time. The winter weather has magically appeared. It is the perfect excuse to bunker down and do some reading and writing. Oh...and maybe some arithmetic, since I am going to start my enology class at DMACC in January. Right Paul? I am still waiting to hear from you.

I am pretty sure I am on the nice list, but if I am on the naughty list...I didn't do it! I can still hope that when I wake up Christmas morning, you will have delivered my present. Oh...and can you please wrap him with a bow?

Sincerely,

Becky Rochester

P.S. There will be cookies and Pinot Noir!

No comments: