Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Portland Style

Dear Santa,

I think you accidentally skipped my house this year. You don't need to apologize, because I am sure that my letter got lost in the mail and you weren't sure which continent, country or even state I am even living in now. I have mailed a change of address form to the North Pole so there won't be any confusion next year.

Last night, Christmas Eve, I got to experience Peacock Lane in Portland. Sine the 1920s each house in this quaint neighborhood has been decorating for Christmas. It is a very popular Portland tradition. They even have their own website: Peacock Lane. I will post a slide show of the lights after this post.

Today I am enjoying a nice, quiet day off at home. Lots of love to all my friends and family all over the world. Merry Christmas!

Love,

Becky

P.S. I am enjoying the triple chocolate chip cookies and Pinot Noir I left out for you.

No comments: