Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Million Pieces

My heart is broken into a million pieces. Imagine saying goodbye to someone over three months ago and promising each other that you will meet again soon. You plan, you get excited and then one day everything comes crashing down. You realize that you will never see that person again. You never knew that that would be your last hug, your last kiss, your last goodbye.

That is what makes this so hard. I don't get a proper goodbye. I am left with so many unanswered questions because Andries will not answer his phone or send me an email to explain why he all of a sudden changed his mind. He says he loves me. That is his answer. Yet I have to sit here and pretend like I am okay. Everyone keeps asking me when he is coming and all I can say is never.

It is hard to move on, when you don't know why you are moving on.

No comments: