Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Besties Bridal & Bachelorette Party: March 31, 2012

In March I travelled back to Wisconsin for a couple of weeks for work and for my best friend's bridal and bachelorette party. Nikki and Nick's wedding is Memorial Weekend in the Dominican Republic. I cannot wait! I got a lot of ideas for her party off Pinterest. Check out some pictures from the party below.


Ice Cream Cake

I rolled up napkins and put diamond rings around them.

Pinterest fruit kabobs and doughnut hole tree.

Yogurt parfait bar with mason jars.

Bride and bridesmaids (missing Sally and Sharri).


Nikki opening up gifts.

Nikki opening up gifts.


Bachelorette Nikki at Chula Vista Resort.

Pre-party before hitting downtown Wisconsin Dells.

Cheers to the future Mrs. Howe!


Me, Steph and Nikki downtown Dells.

Nikki and me. Don't know what I would do without her.


It was a fun night. Cannot wait for the wedding.

No comments: