Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Sabbatical and all...time for a blog post

Believe it or not, I have been on a blog sabbatical. The 30 Day Challenge has provided my blog with perfect sabbatical posts until I can come back refreshed and ready to go. It has been a long time since I have had so much down time. My mathematical side of my brain computes the following: 5 days a week x 2 hours per day (used to be commuting time) = 10 hours of extra time a week to do ANYTHING. This ANYTHING time is confusing. I am not used to having so much ANYTHING time.

I am the type of person used to working two jobs, going to school and having a million other things on my plate. So now what. Just enjoy life? Huh! I don't think so. There is so much to do, so much to see.

I am heading back to the Midwest in March to research the Wisconsin wine industry. Time to road trip around the Wisconsin wine country. Yes. I said wine country. There are over 70 bonded wineries in Wisconsin and over 200 vineyards!

Along with this I am going to spend a few days in Chicago visiting my friends. I miss Chicago! What else is in store this year. A trip to Iceland, a trip to Napa and who knows what else. Yep. Work hard, play hard.

No comments: