Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

When two become one

Six months ago I met the most wonderful man at Spoon's in Salem, Oregon. Who knew that one simple lunch date would change my life so much.

This weekend we combine two apartments, two pets, two wine collections two lives and two dreams into one. Goodbye Tualatin-Sherwood Road...I will definitely not miss you.

Thank you Bacchus fine wines and Willamette Valley Vineyards for loaning me a sprinter van which I so proudly used to pack all of my belongings in. I kind of viewed it as gorilla marketing campaign.

The future looks good. There are a few bumps in the road that lie ahead, but I think that I am too stubborn to let anything get in my way. All I can say is that seize each and every opportunity that comes your way. Don't save nice jewelry, expensive or special bottles of wine and/or new clothes for a special occasion...each day is a special occasion. Celebrate life.


1 comment:

Mom said...

Becky, you are a special daughter and friend,who deserves the best life can offer. It is not always easy, but it is a journey to particate in and not sit back and wait for things to happen. You are truly living life!
Love Mom