Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Looking Forward to My Last First Kiss

I heard a country song this week and it hit home. The lyrics talk about looking forward to a last first kiss. I too am looking forward to my last first kiss. Makes me wonder when it will happen and with whom. My life is getting exciting again. Last night I had a great night out with a few co-workers. What was supposed to be a couple of drinks after work, turned into last call at the bar. It was worth it.

I am starting to get control on my work/life balance again. Last week I started hitting the gym and taking new challenging classes along with my runs, I am making time to spend with friends and I am even having days off. I unpacked the rest of my stuff and organized my apartment and am beginning to adjust to my new life in Oregon. Although my original plans of moving here have changed slightly, I am sure there is a rhyme and a reason for me to be here. I look forward to finding out why.

No comments: