Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

I am an intern...again

"People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of."
Paulo Coelho
So here I am. Thirty-three years old. Two weeks ago, I started as a brewing intern at Deschutes Brewery. Two years ago I moved to Bend to pursue this dream. It was not easy and I almost gave up a few times. But here I am shoveling fresh hops in the Huppmann Brewhouse. Life is good. My internship last three months and then who knows what life has in store for me. I will have to connect the dots and take it from there.




"Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."Steve Jobs

No comments: