Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 1: a picture of yourself with fifteen facts



1. I was born on the 4th of July. Some say I am quite the fire cracker!
2. I love cowboy boots.
3. I once flew from Tasmania to Chicago, stayed a day and then flew from Chicago back to Tasmania.
4. I have lived in five states: Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, California, Illinois and Oregon.
5. My favorite food is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
6. I aspire to one day do a documentary on something still to be determined.
7. One of my favorite things to do is to go on brewery tours.
8. My favorite wine is Sauvignon Blanc.
9. My favorite color is yellow.
10. I have an 18 pound cat named Javier.
11. I don't ever think I will own a house because there are too many places in the world I want to live.
12. My first job was loading clay pigeons in a trap house while listening to Casey Kasem's Top 40.
13. I got to meet my favorite NHL hockey player, Jonathan Cheechoo while working at Bargetto Winery in California.
14. One of the best times of my life was planting Sauvignon Blanc with the Willamette Valley Vineyards crew.
15. I am one of a kind and wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments: