Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday, Monday

Life has been kind of crazy lately. So I have started a board of inspirational pictures, quotes and realizations to view each day to guide me back to the positive side. Instead of letting a chaotic work environment get me down, I will embrace each day as a new opportunity. I have realized that I cannot change everything. The things that I can change I will. I want to enjoy life to the fullest. I have only one life to live and plan to do so smiling and experiencing all that I can. So I will leave you with a few of the inspirational quotes and guidelines for living life that are posted on my board.

Be as kind to the janitor/maintenance/vineyard worker/ as you are to the CEO.

Your friends love you! Realize that not everyone at work needs to.

Mistakes? Nah. Call them learning opportunities.

Embrace what you've got. Acceptance gives off good energy, and there isn't a person alive who isn't attracted to that.

You just have to make the decision to go forward and never look back--and then move slowly and steadily toward your goal.

I will measure my success in how many times I smile in a day and not how many dollars I make in a day.

I will travel the world like it is my playground. I will see and experience everything possible.

I was not born to sit in a cubicle day after day.

I will go out and make change instead of sit and hope for it.

2 comments:

Meg Murray said...

"God, Give us the grace to accept with serenity
the things that cannot be changed, Courage
to change the things which should be changed,
And the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other."
(From "The Serentiy Prayer" by Elisabeth Sifton)

Kimberly said...

I like you're thinking, Becky.