Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Here I Go Again...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 the next adventure begins. I am off to Australia to work vintage in Tasmania for Tamar Ridge Winery. Here's the website: http://www.tamarridge.com.au/. I am overpacked and ready to go.

I have an Australia cell phone so if you would like to call me the number is 011 61 04 48699832. or you can email me at rochester_rebecca@yahoo.com. I will be there until the middle of June and then it is back to the West Coast.

There have been a few updates to my blog: If you enjoy my blog, then become a follower by clicking on the link on the right hand side and you will be emailed when I add new posts to my blog. I added world clocks for New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and USA Central time so it will easy to know what time it is wherever I am. I also added some links to some websites I mention in my blogs. Lastly, I have added banner ads to my blog. Each time you click on one, I get paid some money...so click away.

Stay tuned for adventures from Down Under.

No comments: