Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Two Days until Departure


My bags are packed, a cat sitter has been found, all of my stuff has been moved into storage and I finished my last day at my job at Bargetto Winery. Now the real adventure begins. Monday morning I depart from Chicago and fly to San Francisco. I have a little bit of a layover in San Francicso and then at 4:30 PM I board Quantas airlines for my 13 hour flight to Christchurch, New Zealand. I arrive in Christchurch, on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 and will spend the day and night here at a local hostel. Thursday I will be boarding the TranzCoastal train to Blenheim, New Zealand.


The time difference from New Zealand to CST is only 5 hours but remember NZ is a day ahead and the time difference from NZ to PST is only 3 hours and NZ is also a day ahead.

Check out the map of NZ.

Cheers!


Becky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky
Have a safe and wonderful trip. You are my free spirit young woman. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it ok!! Enjoy your time before they put you to work :)